The Easter Bunny is taking over the The Australian Botanic Garden this Easter Monday!
He has set up a whole trail of activities for the kids and will be available for a Easter Bunny Selfie at the end of the trail. To keep the parents entertained, he has organized a whole market where they can browse, shop, and have snacks!
At the end of the day, we want to find out who has made the best Easter bonnet at our inaugural Easter Bonnet Parade around Lakeside Lawn, where chocolate prizes await for all participants.
The day will involve:
– An activity trail with exciting art, sports, and educational activities (tickets required, book below)
– A market with handmade products
– Food carts & stalls
– Photo opportunity with the Easter Bunny (for all activity trail ticket holders)
– There will be animals and live music
– Easter Bonnet making (BYO hat)
– Bonnet parade (everyone welcome)