She Speaks Northside brings Melbourne LGBTI women and their friends together for inspiring and inclusive bi-monthly panel discussions in local northside venues.
Three engaging Melbourne panellists will share some of the challenges of LGBTI Parenting and the evidence that reveals the kids are actually alright.
– How LGBTI families across Australia are tackling parenting issues
– What it’s like to grow up with two mums
– How to talk to other people about your family, especially once your kids reach school age
– Some of the legal issues to consider when raising a family
– What it might look like if the love of your life already has children
Panel of expert speakers:
Jacqui Tomlins, writer and researcher, OUTspoken Families, Georgia Weymouth Large, student Sally Nicholes, Partner, Nicholes Family Law.