Giddy up the Spring Racing Carnival is in full swing and we have listed some favourite horse racing inspired activities to do with kids around Melbourne. Hoof to it!
Family Spring Racing Events
– Emirates Melbourne Cup Parade | Monday October 31st.
– Emirates Stakes Day | Saturday November 5th.
Visit the Horses in their Paddocks or have a Pony Ride.
– Cute and Cuddly Pony Hire | Pony rides every Sunday (weather permitting).
– Myuna Farm | Pony rides available from 11 am to 3 pm daily.
– Living Legends | Visit the champion retired racehorses down in their paddock.
– Pony Power Thomas Street Reserve | Every Sunday (weather dependant) pony rides.
– Collingwood Children’s Farm | Visit the horse stables & on family day there are pony rides 10.30am – 2.00pm (first sunday of every month).
– Mentone Racecourse Reserve | Horse racing theme playground.