Flour, Eggs, Water are passionate about food, education and about inspiring people about the beauty of cooking. This is the ultimate pasta workshop where your kids will learn about the art of making pasta from scratch with the pasta master himself, Eugenio Maiale.
When: Wednesday 18 April, Thursday 19 April, Thursday 26 April & Friday 27 April
Time: 9.30am – 12pm
Where: Flour Eggs Water, Tramsheds
What you will learn
• How to make fresh pasta from scratch with you guessed it 3 ingredients… flour .. eggs .. water
• Essential kitchen etiquette… no cut fingers here! Behind chef!
• The importance of seasonal eating and the joy of creating and enjoying a meal together
What you will get
• A flour eggs water apron to take home… so they can help you in the kitchen!
• 2 hours of full on information and hands on fun about all things pasta.. plus a recipe book and printed instructions to take home.
• Hands-on fun. No devices required 😉
• A beautiful 2 course pasta lunch .. cant let them go home hungry!
• A pack of freshly made pasta to take home