On Saturday 29 and Sunday 30 July, over 200 building across Melbourne will open their doors providing the public a rare opportunity to discover a hidden wealth of architectural, engineering and historic buildings nestled around the city.
Residents, visitors, families, design buffs, architecture fans – absolutely anyone who loves Melbourne is invited to explore great contemporary, historic and sustainable buildings and spaces.
Our Family Friendly picks to visit
– Melbourne Observatory | Saturday.
– Como House and Garden | Saturday & Sunday.
– Hawthorn Tram Depot | Explore the history of trams | Saturday & Sunday.
– Arlington Primary School and Kindergarten | Saturday.
– Port of Melbourne Boat Tours | Sunday.
– Library at the Dock | Saturday & Sunday.
– Artplay | Saturday & Sunday.
– Spotswood Pumping Station | Saturday & Sunday.
– Westbury Street Green Roof | Sunday.