Come and join Sydney’s favourite, The Grounds of Alexandria, in The Atrium for the School Holidays at The Grounds cookie decorating and lamington Workshop. The experienced team will bring the fun teaching the children how to decorate cookies and make lamington cakes – book now so you don’t miss out, it will be one to remember! Of course, we welcome you to join them for a coffee or meal before or after the workshop too. To book a table to eat, contact us at [email protected]
In this class the kids will learn:
- Techniques of making Lamingtons and decorating Sugar cookies
The kids will take home:
- A box of their two unique, hand decorated cookies and Lamington’s
- A colour-in sheet with their cookie and lamington recipe
- A certificate to say they have completed The Grounds Kevin Bacon Cookie & Lamington Class
- Classes start at 10am, 12pm, 2pm – please specify your time when purchasing tickets.
- Classes run for approximately 1 hour.
- Suitable for children between 4 to 12 years old – parents are welcome to stay with their children and help them if they’re young or sip a coffee while watching. You are the best judge to decide if this activity is appropriate for your child.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before class and check in with the team in the Atrium. Be aware that the traffic and available car park in the area can be challenging, click herefor more information.
- Classes will be held in the Atrium, next to our flower shop. It is an indoor space.
- This is not a drop off service. All parents are required to stay within The Grounds of Alexandria at all times while their child is in the class.
- The number of tickets remaining for each class is indicated in the drop-down menu when purchasing tickets.
- Please note dairy products and refined sugars are used for this workshop. We do not provide Gluten-free options at this time but if you wish to bring alternatives to decorate, simply inform us prior to the event.
- Please write us at [email protected] if you have questions or comments for us.